MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jon Jones vs. Chael Sonnen Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-29-2013, 06:08 AM   #306 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
Yep you are right I have lost a few times on them because like you said it's ******* hard, but I do have lots of the success with them and have paid off a lot of shit with those winnings. I never straight bet because that's a waste of time and money.

But i'm virtually unstoppable when betting NFL,NHL,MLB and rugby. And I was gonna win quite a bit on pacquaio decision in a big parlay but of course we know how he got robbed against bradley who I was gonna bet on since I don't trust arum.
Sounds like you know your pro sports then, good stuff and congrats.

except for mma *cough* Sonnen *cough*
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote