MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 04-29-2013, 09:57 PM   #1375 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
BJJ

Tech was a pass from closed guard, jump up to a stand while dragging them below you so your head is further out than yours, pinch knees and wait for the guard to open, work in elbows and sit forwards on their legs. Pick a leg to swim past and drop into side control like a wet blanket.

Rolled a green belt who I was sweeping and dominating right until he armbarred me. Twice. Rolled a brown who tried the technique from class but I kept my guard closed and worked it as high as I could, went for an armbar and immediately tried to sweep from it, got in a scramble and caught his back. Tried a sleeve choke then abandoned it and got a bow and arrow. Rolled Thomas our brown belt instructor but we did something to jerk his knee that he just has surgery on. He nevertheless caught me in the an omoplata twice, one with a finish and the other I tried to escape and ended in an armbar.. Good class.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote