MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Q&A With MMAF's Own Transgender Woman, Cowgirl

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2013, 09:44 AM   #48 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
It was indeed Tracy Morgan

Gee, I can surely see the comedic value in that direct quote. By that logic, the NAACP is a 'poorly run' organization for getting after Michael Richards to make amends for his racist tirade.

Please don't misunderstand me, I don't dispute that sometimes personal vendettas/agendas dictate the actions of the group. Your example however, is flawed in my books.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App
If a man can;t make a joke and make the whole crowd laugh then where can he? this is hardly hate speech it was a comedic made to make him happy and maybe if it bombed he would have said that bit sucked so I won't do it again but the crowd loved it so there's that too.

And your michael richards NAACP comparison is very wrong seeing how what he said was no bit it was at a heckler which made it real and everyone left right after and his career was over effective immediately after that.

Even if tracy was hateful and he didn't make anyone laugh which again he did (even if it wasn't you) it has nothing to do with equal rights at all so there inquiry is irrelevant and self destructive of their own image at best.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote