MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Another who wins? Featuring UFC 159 fighters

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2013, 12:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Swp
Bantamweight

Swp has much to be proud ofSwp has much to be proud ofSwp has much to be proud ofSwp has much to be proud ofSwp has much to be proud ofSwp has much to be proud ofSwp has much to be proud ofSwp has much to be proud ofSwp has much to be proud ofSwp has much to be proud ofSwp has much to be proud of
Bisping vs Cung Le - love Cung , but Bisping its more of a "fighter" than Cung , no offence , Cung still has holes in his game .
Bisping vs Rockhold - dont know much about Luke , saw only 1 of his fights.
Bisping vs Okami - Okami can't keep the paste , and Bisping I think will be able to get back up and stop a few takedowns ...
Bisping vs Carmont - wow , best matchup for Bisping , never though of it , I really have no clue , I think Carmont ,the man its a beast standing and on the ground...
Belcher vs Carmont -
Belcher vs Stann - stan wrestling its better
Phil Davis vs Bader - Phill ,for sure , he's filling the holes he had in his game with every fight
Phis Davis vs Hamill-
Nelson vs Browne - I love Browne , but I think that nelso can still drop him or submit him...
Nelson vs Barnett
Miller vs Masvidal - Jorge its a warrior
Miller vs Varner
Sarah McMann vs Alexis Davis - when comes to the girls i have no f ideea but i liked Sarah and what she could do in the recent fight
Swp is online now   Reply With Quote