MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Another who wins? Featuring UFC 159 fighters

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2013, 01:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Stun Gun
Asian MMA is dead
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings System
Bisping vs Cung Le - Bisping is way too much for Le. He is more well rounded and his pace will break Le after the first. Though Le could catch anyone.
Bisping vs Rockhold - Rockhold still needs to prove himself, I think he can beat Belfort by dec. But I think that Bisping would push his cardio and I don't think Rockhold could land a big enough shot to take out Bisping.
Bisping vs Okami - Still not sure here, it depends if Okami can keep Bisping down. I don't think Bisping has the power to put Okami in panic mode, but he will be lighting him up all night if Okami is unable to put Bisping on his back.
Bisping vs Carmont - Carmont is good, but Bisping is on another level.
Belcher vs Carmont - Carmont would grapple Belcher to a dec.
Belcher vs Stann - Stann wins this because Belcher would try and stand and not mix it up.
Phil Davis vs Bader - I think Bader is more well rounded, his wrestling is just a little below Davis, but good enough to keep the fight standing, where imo Bader has the better of the two.
Phis Davis vs Hamill - Hamill is done. Davis is better at everything
Nelson vs Browne - Nelson is better in every area if you ask me.
Nelson vs Barnett Barnett would grapple Nelson to death and probably win the dec.
Miller vs Masvidal - Miller would use his better grappling to win the fight
Miller vs Varner - I'm not sure, Varner is finally fight to his potential. I think Miller wins a close one
Sarah McMann vs Alexis Davis - Her wrestling is too good

Sig Credit - Killz
Stun Gun is offline   Reply With Quote