MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Alan Belcher vs. Michael Bisping Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2013, 08:23 PM   #161 (permalink)
Stapler
Super Heavyweight

Stapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By All
Bisping could easily get a title shot. He doesn't even have to completely earn one to get one. Him getting a title fight would sell and all he may need is a small winning streak which I think he could get if they choose his opponents right.

I think he'd beat some of the current contenders like Philippou and Okami. Although I think a 5 round fight would benefit him more against Okami. Bisping has the defensive wrestling to keep it standing and get back to his feet, but he might need the extra time to make more happen. I could see him taking the 3rd, 4th, and 5th rounds. Against Philippou, I'd be confident in picking Bisping to win either way. If Jacare beats Costas, I could see Bisping beating him too, but it wouldn't be as easy. If Okami took Bisping down, he'd probably just try to grind. If Jacare manages to take him down, well, I just hope Bisping hasn't been neglecting that submission defense.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Demian Maia
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote