MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Q&A With MMAF's Own Transgender Woman, Cowgirl

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2013, 10:29 PM   #71 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
The Chosen One

Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesy Blue View Post
not just a city... seen it in in random locations in the northeast, tennesee, florida, upstate ny, north carolina.

and it's not a locational thing; it's individual groups. there are 2 different organizations at Mount Holyoke College, True Colors (the "american" LGB support group) and La Familia (the international student LBGT support group); notice the lack of T in one and not the other? on the same campus even.

Well, as I said previously, that is pretty interesting, certainly something I was unaware of. Thank you for adding this tidbit to the discussion, I've got some reading up to do now

Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote