MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Q&A With MMAF's Own Transgender Woman, Cowgirl

View Single Post

Old 05-01-2013, 12:13 AM   #72 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Not going to comment on Morgan's remarks that people choose to be gay. I could care less. Have sex with whatever gender you want. I don't care how your preferences developed.

OWNS,
While I agree with your main point that political correctness is useless bullshit most of the time, I find no humor in Morgan saying he would stab his son if he turned out to be gay. That's just ridiculous and horrifying.

I agree that people need to be able to laugh at themselves though. So many racial and social minorities get so offended at the slightest joke. I'm what you might call a mutt. Half white half hispanic/latina/Honduran. My co-workers, and even my own husband and friends jokingly call me a "half-spick" all the time. Even my hispanic friends and family do the same. For my birthday, my brother made me a burrito with half of it grilled. It's all fun to me.

Cowgirl,
While you defined yourself as male, did you ever have a girlfriend?

Well Ari there is a simple answer for your feelings on tracy's quote, it's just that a quote any joke you read like that loses all timing and context and feeling of being at the show and laughing your balls off, if there is ever a reason to be offended at a comedy show it's because there's a hacky comedian up there bombing and everyone booing. I had no idea that's what mutt meant ari haha.

I think people should just ease up and enjoy life instead of taking every joke so seriously and being offended. If you like the joke ( and not by reading it in an article like cowgirl posted) then you laugh at it and have a good time. If not you say eh that sucked but whatever i'm not gonna bother anyone about this and make a big scene over nothing i'll just ignore this comic and move on with my life.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote