MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 05-01-2013, 12:20 AM   #2788 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
I think I'm really horrible at Dishonored. This game is encouraging stealth and if possible keeping other people alive instead of killing them. Problem is Stealth requires patience, which is something I don't have. As a result I left a trail of bodies in my wake and the city is becoming invested with rats. I don't think I'm getting the good ending to this game.
I went lethal stealth. As in, I stayed hidden but killed everyone that got in my way, moved the bodies so nobody found them, made the game fun and interesting.

You get the bad ending is you kill people, but it's not really a "bad" ending, in fact I much prefer that ending than the good one. The only thing that really changes is the final level. That whole level is changed up dramatically based on you killing or not killing people, and if you kill people the level is far more interesting IMO.