MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Q&A With MMAF's Own Transgender Woman, Cowgirl

View Single Post

Old 05-01-2013, 12:25 AM   #73 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
No joke should ever be off the grid.

I've laughed my ass off at anti-gay jokes, racist jokes, abortion jokes, jokes about killing babies, a hilarious joke about murdering a dog with a hammer, etc. These are obviously laid out by professional comedians who do a great job at making light on what would be normally horrible situations, and they do a damn good job at it.

In fact I once watched a video where comedians were discussing this very thing, about how a comedian's job is to take you to places you would not normally go and make you laugh and have a good time about them, that's their art form.

I didn't read the last few pages just saw people defending jokes, so sorry if my post isn't on topic.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote