MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - So what's the overall take on the 4 major changes?

View Single Post

Old 05-01-2013, 01:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
1. Merge with WEC
Hate it. These WEC cards were great, especially the last 10 or 15. Lots of action, crazy fights and almost no duds. N0w I'm watching a UFC card and all I hope for is a finish because on average the fights are much slower and uneventful. Not that I'm bored by it but yeah... I miss the WEC.

2. Strikeforce deal
It's great to see these matchups we could only fantasize about so I'm all for it. On the downside there's no competition anymore for ZUFFA.

3. Fox deal
More free cards. What's not to like?

4. WMMA in the UFC
All for it. These girls are fighting with a chip on their shoulder. That's refreshing.
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote