MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Now that Jason Collins came out...

View Single Post

Old 05-01-2013, 04:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Machoman
Banned

Machoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura about
Now that Jason Collins came out...

So now that Jason Collins come out, it only begs to figure that more pro athletes will follow suite, as a gay athlete myself, I definitely think this is going to be something that affects the UFC, like it or not, it is just a matter of time before one or more fighters comes out. How do you guys think this will effect the masses of UFC fans, lets face it, we are talking about an educated fan base, but one that is laced with a hyper aggressive and uneducated group of fans who are likely to be against this. What about the inevitability of having a pay per view featuring two gay men grappling?

Please don't ban me last time I bought up a gay issue I was banned and my threads were all deleted, I don't mean any harm,I (as a gay mma athlete and fan) m just concerned with these kind of issues.
Machoman is offline   Reply With Quote