MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen will fight on at 205 pounds, wants Wanderlei Silva

View Single Post

Old 05-01-2013, 04:49 PM   #25 (permalink)
GDPofDRB
Lightweight

GDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By All
I recall Bisping landing a takedown near the end of a round but he instantly got caught up in a choke and was saved by the bell. He stuffed several attempts by Bisping that fight and popped back up from a few others almost instantly.

In both Franklin fight, he could never keep him down for long if he managed to drag Silva down.

He was able to give a typical Wanderlei sprawl through Rampapge's takedown attempts.

Chuck got a few memorable takedowns on him, memorable beacuse everyone was like WTF? Silva was back on his feet though from those pretty quick.

Silva isn't a guy that anyone has had any recent success with in trying to get or keeping him down. I could see Chale being subbed again on the mat or eating shots to the face in his attempts to score a take down.

It'll be a good fight to make money on I have a feeling. Wanderlei is just a much better fighter.
GDPofDRB is offline   Reply With Quote