MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen will fight on at 205 pounds, wants Wanderlei Silva

View Single Post

Old 05-01-2013, 04:59 PM   #28 (permalink)
GDPofDRB
Welterweight

GDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
This is the type of fight Wanderlei thrives on.

If I were Wandy's coach I would put him through all conditioning workouts where he gets near his level at Pride.

Non-stop Darude Sandstorm maniac mode in the Octagon even if he gets taken down majority of the fight. He can end it with a wild power punch in a scramble.

Fight is pure entertainment value.

*Note* Wandy got taken down against Rampage, grinded out against Arona and yes Tito even though they always show clips of Wandy chasing Tito down...hahahaha.
Actually the last time was against Crocop. That was brutal.
Yeah, I watched that Cro Cop fight and CC vs Barnett just a few days ago again for fun.

Wanderlei got into Mirko's head and not in a good way. He was pissed and an animal against Wanderlei that fight.
GDPofDRB is offline   Reply With Quote