MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen will fight on at 205 pounds, wants Wanderlei Silva

View Single Post

Old 05-01-2013, 05:18 PM   #30 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
It's hardly an act, and I hardly overrate him. Losing to Jones and Anderson doesn't make Chael Sonnen a scrub. If you take away his losses to Jones and Anderson, the man is 12-1 since 2006. I'm telling you right now... he would easily outwork and defeat Wand Silva. There is no question.

Acting like Chael will have a hard time taking old man Wand down because Mike Bisping couldn't do it is a laugh riot. Seriously... 2,000,000 credits. You and me. Though you may as well just give them to me now.

Chael loses to the top two P4P best, and he's overrated. Wand KOs Brian Stann, and he's on a career resurgence. And people say Sonnen fans buy into the hype
The Chael vs. thread I created was just insane with the number of people picking Chael to beat these top 10 LHW. Remember you jumping on me for picking Hendo over Chael? Like that was somehow some kind of major upset.

I already told you I'll match you credit for credit.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote