MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen will fight on at 205 pounds, wants Wanderlei Silva

View Single Post

Old 05-01-2013, 05:33 PM   #31 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDPofDRB View Post
Yeah, I watched that Cro Cop fight and CC vs Barnett just a few days ago again for fun.

Wanderlei got into Mirko's head and not in a good way. LOLZ! He was pissed and an animal against Wanderlei that fight.
That was most likely the highlight of Cro Cop's career besides winning the Grand Prix. Wanderlei had not been stopped since 1998 and that fight was in 2006. Wanderlei only lost two decisions against Hunt and Arona. His reign of terror was legendary and that fight showed the "true soldier" in Crocop cuz you could see in his eyes for the first time in any sanctioned fight that he wanted to kill em and hurt em badly. On my list of top 10 beatdowns along with Wandy vs Rampage and maybe even Wandy vs Stann.

Might as well add my list of top 10 beatdowns with a finish. Heck I should start a thread.

10.) Goodridge vs Paul Herrera (first time I've seen a crucifix with deadly results.)
9.) Vitor vs Tank Abbott vs Wandy vs everyone early in his career.
8.) Brock vs Mir II (Mir was a mess and it was never close.)
7.) LHW title holder vs Shogun for the title (He made one of the toughest fighters tap out. That warrants a nod even though he's still a sob...haha.)
6.) GSP vs Serra/Penn (Grudge matches, one of the last time he was able to finish.)
5.) Fedor vs everyone basically
4.) Chuck vs Tito
3.) Wandy vs Rampage I and II
2.) Crocop vs Wandy
1.) Anderson Silva vs Forrest Griffin (This was an absolute flawless performance getting hit only once. Anderson landed 13-26 shots and Griffin 1-26.)

Honourable mentions:
Would mention Shogun vs Hendo, but nobody got finished amazingly enough.
Cain vs Brock
Overeem vs Brock

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote