MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Top 10 UFC/MMA Beatdowns.

View Single Post

Old 05-01-2013, 08:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
BWoods
Great Googly Moogly!

BWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDylan View Post
I had never seen that, that is some terrible reffing.

Bones vs Hamill
Kongo vs Al Turk
Edit to add Teixeira vs Maldonado/Kingsbury
I was extremely upset with this fight. There were at least 26 blows that came after Warren was out on his feet. You can see the last 4 or 5 come as he is completely out cold and is only being kept up by the force of the punches and the cage. That ref could have gotten the man killed.

1) Anderson vs Leben was f'ing insane. I believe Anderson had a 100% strike accuracy for that fight. It was nothing short of amazing.
2) Shogun vs Rampage. If I remember correctly this fight was only about 2 minutes long and included Shogun throwing a neverending barrage of shots. Rampage was trying to flee the ring toward the end.
3) Fedor vs Nog 1. One of the most iconic matches in Pride's history, Fedor completely demolishes the champ that nobody thinks can be beaten.
4) It's recent but I really think Connor McGreggor's victory over Marcus Brimage was nothing short of brilliant.
BWoods is offline   Reply With Quote