MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen will fight on at 205 pounds, wants Wanderlei Silva

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2013, 10:41 AM   #39 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
Maybe we'll do 1,000,000. This is easier than taking candy from a baby, and I like you... I'd feel bad taking your credits on such an easy bet
1 million sounds good. Still allows me to do the OU Challenge that I like to do if I do lose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
That's actually my error. I misquoted an article. If you take away championship losses, Sonnen is 12-1 since 2006. With Maia being his sole non-title fight loss.

The point was that Sonnen isn't some bum. Considering how great everyone thinks Silva and Jones are, people certainly use those losses to label Chael a hack.
I can see why you would think that about some people but that is not the case with me. IMO more people overrate him for his performance vs Spider in the 1st fight. I have said many times I consider him a top 5 MW and even as high as #3. Which is far from a scrub. I just don't think he anywhere close to being a ranked LHW. But IMO Chael has done nothing to suggest he is. Ever.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote