MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana on Finkelstein: Fedor’s Manager Must F!@#$ Himself To Sleep At Night

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2013, 09:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
dave-stjohn
Flyweight

dave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly View Post
When Fedor was relevant I would have liked to see him come to the cage and get his ass kicked like Cro-cop and the others did; but at this late date I just want him and his manager to go away and stop pretending they matter. Their ship has sailed.
I bet we could get Randy out of retirement for this fight that should have happened years ago when both were at the top of their games. It would still be a great fight and the winner get's Segal.
dave-stjohn is offline   Reply With Quote