MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen "Wanderlei pulled a real dirt bag move on me"

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2013, 10:58 PM   #29 (permalink)
BrutalKO
Lightweight

BrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By All
...Honestly, I'm getting burned out on Sonnen. Just sick of the antics. He got completely destroyed by Jones and still thinks it was stopped early. Point Blank---Sonnen is lucky the ref saved his ass with the stoppage. He was already a bloody mess and if the fight continued, Jon would have seriously hurt Chael. With that said, Wandy still is packing some heat these days but if I were him, I would brush up on my BJJ bigtime. Wandy has weak TDD and I see Sonnen putting him on his back all night grinding out a UD. I don't know with the Karma that Chael has been experiencing, Wandy is certainly capable of catching him and once there's blood in the water, Wandy is one of the best finishers ever, not too mention Wanderlie really has worked on his counterstriking. He did it to Cung Le and more recently, his fight with Stann. Both ending brutally. Sonnen can win this with his relentless pace and wrestling. Truthfully, I would like to see Wandy put Sonnen to sleep but unfortunately it won't happen...
BrutalKO is offline   Reply With Quote