MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Now that Jason Collins came out...

View Single Post

Old 05-03-2013, 04:25 AM   #53 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
Yeah I like Soojooko and hes a smart guy but in the stats these flagrant homophobes actually do have a lot of power and their bigotry is reflected in social policy.

The problem with our obnoxious culture is people are too busy worrying about what Tim ******* Hardaway thinks about the gays than guys who are deciding how gays can actually live their lives.

Tim Hardaway doesn't go around beating up gay people or discriminating against gay people...he just doesn't like them..who the hell cares?

The worst thing about it is that a lot of times the latent bigots themselves are the ones out there demonizing the overt ones the most.
Yes usually there's some politician or leader who speaks out about how bad drugs and being a homo is and then it comes out that he's on the business end of a glory hole or he is caught snorting cocaine or something.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote