MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Now that Jason Collins came out...

View Single Post

Old 05-03-2013, 12:46 PM   #58 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesy Blue View Post
you and me ain't gonna work out the Socratic society and make the world a better place on this board across the atlantic, but we definitely both see the problems. i think you see the problem as easily fixable, but i see them as only baby steps along a long road.
Indeed. I agree. I just wanted to take a moment to appreciate the work done over the last few decades by people far braver then this Jason Collins fool. People who paved the way so that people like Collins can be themselves publicly without fear of persecution... or the need to declare your sexuality on TV.

Baby steps is right. But lets not underestimate haw many of these baby steps have already been taken by social pioneers in the past.

I think we're 90% on the same page to be honest. Just a baby step apart!

Side note...
Mary Poppins is the gayest thing in the universe.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote