MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Does Frank Mir vs Alistair Overeem Sound Good?(not confirmed fight)

View Single Post

Old 05-03-2013, 08:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
I think he would get trashed by Hunt, JDS, or Nelson. But they would all be fun fights.
Right after his Brock fight he had tremendous momentum. So I did feel he could give JDS a run for his money. Now not so much. You could see his confidence is shattered, almost like how he was back in Pride days when he got KOed by Shogun and Chuck. He'll be back though.

Hunt would be the funnest fight of the three. Overeem should take Nelson out or at least to a decision. Nelson won't be able to take em down. But he does have that fast pitch right.

Wonder when Overeem is fighting again...

Training with Badr is always good.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote