MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC crowd vs. Pride crowd

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2006, 11:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
pt447
Free Thinker

pt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level now
i know all about the reverence that the japanese fans have for the fighting sports, but what my concern with the UFC crowds is, has to do with the stupid, ignorant USA chants the typical redneck UFC crowd always chants. they chant for a particular fighter over another, not on personal preference based on education of the sport, but of nationality. will the people going to the PRIDE USA show chant USA for coleman over Fedor? i hope not. that would be blatant disrespect and proof that your average fan going to mma shows in america is ignorant and knows nothing, and has no respect for the sport!
pt447 is offline   Reply With Quote