MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen "Wanderlei pulled a real dirt bag move on me"

View Single Post

Old 05-03-2013, 09:17 PM   #41 (permalink)
evilappendix
It Lurks...

evilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Fail?

Chael didn't lose in under a minute to Leben.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
What's that have to do with the subject at hand? I believe this thread pertains to Mr. Sonnen attempting to stand on Wand's shoulders to reach some of that limelight by calling him out. Sorry my misspelling of your hero's name hurt your feelings. I mean, the C and F are rather close to one another after all..

Also, Wand has never been submitted, tapped or "accidentally" tapped. He also has more finishes, more fights, and more fans. JS
evilappendix is offline   Reply With Quote