MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ref Josh Rosenthal pleads guilty to marijuana charges

View Single Post

Old 05-04-2013, 12:03 AM   #44 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua7789 View Post
8K a pound? Your getting ripped off dude.
**** yeah he is.

I live in California/San Jose

And its said that around this area of California some of the strongest weed is made. I cant confirm nor denie that but i can tell you that when my friends travel and they smoke the weed that others offer that they always say they are surprised with how bad it is.

But anyway

Iv seen a pound go for 1k when it goes from friend to friend and the highest iv seen someone pay for a pound is 4k of reallly good stuff. So i have no idea how he is paying DOUBLE the priciest iv ever heard/seen a pound go for.