MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Top 10 UFC/MMA Beatdowns.

View Single Post

Old 05-04-2013, 08:59 AM   #36 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
If I run into him i'll talk to him and ask a few Qs but I highly doubt he'll do an interview. I'd have to schedule it with his manager or something like that.

When I was getting my tat the owner of Tiger was getting his done aswell so we spoke for about 5 hours. Huerta and Swick are no longer friends, apparently Swick messed Huerta around a little while ago, saying they would build as gym together but then changed plans.

I spoke to Swick like 4 months ago, he said that he was building a gym by himself but still nothing has happened on that front.

He didn't have anything to say about Junie.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote