MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rumored female cast revealed for 'Ultimate Fighter 18: Rousey vs Zingano'

View Single Post

Old 05-04-2013, 06:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Too bad about the age limit. I'm not upset about it excluding Kim Couture, but I hope they let Tara in regardless. And it sucks that for Miriam Nakamoto, for example, who just KO'ed Jessamyn Duke, would have been disallowed because she was on the wrong side of 33.

I know they don't want to spend the money to promote a star that might be past their prime soon, but it's not like women's MMA at 135 is particularly deep. You'd think they'd take marketable talent where they can get it.