MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 162: Chris Weidman Says He's a Nightmare Matchup for Anderson Silva

View Single Post

Old 05-05-2013, 12:34 AM   #11 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM33 View Post
Hype. The ref will say fight, and very shortly after, Weidman will realize he is horribly out of his depth.

Yeah he's big, young, well rounded, great wrestling... he's had 9 fights. He's going to fight Anderson Silva after a year off with injury. With 9 fights. And he has the best chance of any UFC challenger to date? Please.
Yes he is, how many of those 9 fights has he lost? oh that's right 0. I dare you to tell me who's been a better challenger to date besides chael who mirrors weidman's gameplan anyways

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote