MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sponsor claims Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier nearly came to blows at World MMA Awards

View Single Post

Old 05-07-2013, 09:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I can believe this. They said it happened in 2011. I dont quiet see why make up a story like this and not put it in the present if you just made it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcthegame View Post
lol some more black on black violence, this one might be better than ramapge vs jones. I see Dc winning though.
I was watching How High the other night and i could swear that they used the line "Black on Black violence" in the movie. And here i thought that Rampage made that up.