MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sir Alex Ferguson - Retires

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2013, 05:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
Spite
YNWA

Spite Is World RenownSpite Is World RenownSpite Is World RenownSpite Is World RenownSpite Is World RenownSpite Is World RenownSpite Is World RenownSpite Is World RenownSpite Is World RenownSpite Is World RenownSpite Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
Mourinho has been linked back to chelsea for quite some time and abromovich has pretty much already done the deal it's been reported but obviously for contractual reasons it can't be announced til july the first. Moyes has been very solid with limited funds and has done a lot for everton so I Imagine man united will sign him up.
Don't get me wrong, I would love to see Moyes get the Man U job, just because I think he'll screw up. Seen it all before with these managers how do a brilliant job on a shoe-string budget; but when they get money they don't know how to spend it, or how to handle the ego's of big name players.

Heres a quote from the mail online.. posted an hour ago

Quote:
Jose Mourinho's sensational move back to Chelsea could be on hold - paving the way for him to succeed Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United.
The news will have special significance at Old Trafford, with Sir Alex Ferguson having ended his glittering 27-year reign at Old Trafford.
Blues owner Roman Abramovich refuses to pay the buyout clause in the Real Madrid manager's contract, as well as compensation for Mourinho's backroom staff.
Abramovich paid Mourinho and the backroom team £18million when he sacked them in 2006, and the buyout cluase in his Madrid contract is believed to be £20million in the season, with a fee open to negotiation in the summer.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2SgyQrZcQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook