MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sir Alex Ferguson - Retires

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2013, 06:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
Spite
YNWA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Spite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
Deal's already done for mourinho to chelsea, roman will pay 20 mil if he has too but I bet at the dinner to which they mutually agreed he was coming home roman said please try and get yourself fired so we don't have to pay much to get you here. Real madrid fans and players really are a bunch of arrogant stupid divas who are gonna be mighty sad after the man who has gotten them more success than anyone has in years leaves because of them.
Mourinho is the best manager in the world right now, at least imo. I'm not gonna believe he's going to Chelsea until I see him sign the contract at a press conference.

As much as I'd hate to see him sign for United, I'm not ruling anything out.

Besides, whats wrong with Benitez?