MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sir Alex Ferguson - Retires

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2013, 08:47 AM   #14 (permalink)
Spite
YNWA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Spite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
I'd trade those trophies for not being in a bad wreckage that he put you guys in, lets not forget he turned mourinhos inter milan that won the treble into losers who won nothing and ruined them from being a powerhouse like when jose was in charge. And he has ruined our fa cup and epl and world club challenge cup chances and lost all chances of winning them this season.
Man U would have won the league regardless.

You can't blame Benitez mate, it was Ambrovich that brought him in on caretakers role. Benitez knew it was only until the end of season.

Ambrovich sacked Mourinho and RDM. Not good decisions imo. Thats the problem with Ambrovich, Chelsea is his personal toy and he thinks he can solve problems by throwing money at the situation.

I know it's often said, but in todays world Fergie wouldn't have lasted a season. I wonder where Man U would be if they sacked him after one season.

Thats why I'm hoping Rodgers gets given another crack of the whip, with a bit cash I think he can take Liverpool far.