MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2013, 09:45 PM   #2801 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
After finishing Dishonored (i'll play the DLC later I just want to try something new for now) I thought I would play Devil May Cry (HD Collection). So far I am having a hard time getting in to it. I played DMC (the reboot) and I had a lot of fun with it. I figured since I liked DMC I'd give the HD collection a try. So far the story in the first game is pretty non existent. Some hot chick drives her motorcycle through Dante's wall, tries to beat the shit out of him, and then hires him to stop some demon. Now I'm stuck wondering a dilapidated castle trying to figure out how to open doors. Does anyone know if this game picks up after awhile?