MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 05-09-2013, 09:01 PM   #2803 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDawg View Post
EDIT: ^^ DMC is amazing. My game of the year so far. Only downside to it is how short it is.

Decided to finally buy Dragon's Dogma awhile back because of the expansion that came out. Found out today that the expansion is actually an entirely new game.

Why can't Capcom just be normal and release DLC for their games?
I'm not objecting but unfortunately a lot of fanboys of the the original Devil May Cry would disagree with you. They hate the new Dante and Vergil. Considering the sells for DMC were lower then expected I doubt were going to see a sequel.

As far as Capcom goes their DLC practices were always wretched. It to the point were their pissing their customers off. Take Marvel vs Capcom 3 for example. Instead of paying for individual fighters (like with Mortal Kombat) they bundle all these fighters up into one DLC and now we have to pay $60.00. Hell, I don't even want most of these fighters but to get the select few that I do want I have to let Capcom **** my wallet. This makes me weary buying any fighting game from them. You know in a few months they are going to come out with a Super Street Fighter vs. Tekken and people who bought the original will have to pay up the ass to get additional fighters.