MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who would win these rematches today?

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2013, 05:06 AM   #49 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
I like to do this kind of thing. Humor me if you will.

If they happen today, who wins the rematch?

BJ Penn
vs Diego Sanchez- let's make this a 162 lbs catchweight fight

Benson Henderson vs Anthony Pettis

Dan Henderson vs Anderson Silva- let's make this a 195lbs catchweight

Andrei Arlovski vs Roy Nelson

Carlos Condit
vs Rory MacDonald

Dan Henderson
vs Rampage Jackson

I don't think Sanchez has anything for Penn (I'm talking about the BJ Penn that lost to Edgar, not the BJ Penn that is retired and probably out of fighting shape).

Personally I believe Benson hasn't gotten much better since his WEC days. He's just always been that good and he's been winning some decisions that he should have lost in my opinion. Pettis has improved a lot though, I think he'd finish Benson this time around.

I'd pick Anderson over any opponent at this point so this is a no brainer.

Nelson could have beaten Arlovski the first time around but one of the worst standups in MMA history sealed the deal for Arlovski. Nelson via knockout.

Condit via TKO again.

Current Hendo would beat the Rampage that lost to Bader and Glover.
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote