MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Melvin Manhoef vs. Mamed Khalidov headlines KSW 23 on June 8th

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2013, 11:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,014
OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar-Free_LizaG View Post
As predictable an outcome as we're likely ever going to see.
1st round finish. 95% chance it's a sub. 5% chance Melvin kills him.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote