MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who would win these rematches today?

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2013, 12:27 PM   #53 (permalink)
amoosenamedhank
Lightweight

amoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
I think Penn beats Diego up pretty good. I've never been impressed with Diego except for his heart and chin. If Penn comes in fighting shape, he wins.
This is becoming the single most annoying phrase on this forum. 'There's no man that can beat Penn if he actually trains and gets in shape' is what I keep hearing. The problem is Penn never shows up in shape; either mentally or physically or both.

Frankie stole something from BJ... and he's never going to get it back.

Look at Penn's last 6 fights. His record is 1-4-1. His only win against Matt Hughes and that entire fight was over before anyone started sweating.

Not only has he lost 4 of his last 6 fights.... he's done so in impressive fashion. He honestly looks like he doesn't belong in the cage with some of these fighters.

There are always a million excuses why or how he could change that... but the fact is, he hasn't and I don't think he's going to.

It's time to let BJ Penn go.
amoosenamedhank is offline   Reply With Quote