MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nick Newell stripped of his title

View Single Post

Old 05-11-2013, 02:07 AM   #10 (permalink)
dlxrevolution
Featherweight

dlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level now
This is a tough situation. I see where Nick is going with this. No matter how many fights you win, there will always be detracters doubting your legitimacy because how who you fought (Or in this case, haven't fought). This guy has a huge chip on his shoulder and wants to prove that he belongs in the league with the top fighters in the world. I really hope a top organization signs this guy. I'd hate to see someone denied an opportunity because of something out of their control.

As for what Prisco is saying, I can agree with him too. A true mark of a Champion is to fight the guy who has earned a chance to fight you. If Newell is denying someone who has worked hard to earn their title shot simply because he wants a bigger name, I'd say that's a bit petty on his part.

It's basically he said/she said at this point.
dlxrevolution is offline   Reply With Quote