MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ONE Fighting Championship: Rise to Power

View Single Post

Old 05-11-2013, 03:26 AM   #21 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantowrestler View Post
That obviously their main focus but I believe they still want western audiences. As a result they will get fights from outside Asia. If that means they put together freak shows every so often then that's what they'll do to get viewers for their shows.
Western audiences can appreciate asian MMA. there's still plenty of real fighters that are from the Asia pacific region or fighters that are training in Asia that could better fill the card, i guess Sylvia here and there will gain some extra viewers but it's not even like they are promoting it with Sylvia's name.

Tim Sylvia isn't as bad as Bob Sapp. I'll be truly disappointed if they ever walk that road again.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote