MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Silva and bones picture, side to side (both are in shape)

View Single Post

Old 05-14-2013, 07:08 AM   #19 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddog0587;2052298[B
]10Lbs difference MAX between the two.[/b] Clearly Bones is Taller/ Longer and Anderson is thicker. It boggles my mind when people say "Bones is a HW" or "Bones is so much bigger" than all his opponents. He's LONGER than everyone. Most LHW walk around 20lbs heavier than 205...........like Bones.
10 pounds max ehh??? Didnt realize you were so good at predicting peoples weight from pictures. Especially when 1 guy looks way more then 10 pounds heavier

Sounds to me like you WANT there to be a max 10 pound difference between the two. Hell Chael Sonnen who said he walks around 230 (Dont quote me on that) said that he believes that Jones weighs alot more then him. And he spent time with him in person so i think his word carries a bit more weight then your ability to judge peoples weight from pictures. Now i dont know what the difference in weight Anderson and Jones have and i wont pretend to know. But im willing to bet its more then 10 pounds.

The only thin part on Jon Jones is his legs. His upper body is quiet big. Then you add his lengthy frame and you get a heavy guy.