MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Silva and bones picture, side to side (both are in shape)

View Single Post

Old 05-14-2013, 03:25 PM   #38 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmium View Post
You know that Chael is a compulsive liar right?

Bones said a while back that he changed his diet to make the cut easier and was cutting from around 220-225 I believe. Who knows how much he weighs now but I would guess it is probably around that and not over 230.

It is good to see that people are actually accepting reality now on Andy's fighting weight and not that 230 nonsense that is thrown around which he only weighs when he is out injured eating nothing but pudding and big macs. I have been saying for a couple years now here that he weighs between 195-205 when he fights at MW and people just disregarded it and kept acting like he was some massive MW. Okami and Chael are heavy MWs Andy is about average.

You know that Chael was giving his opinion right??? You cant lie with something like that.

Yeah i once heard Jon Jones say that he walks around 220. Which is bogus. He says those things because people say he only wins due to size. Its obvious that he is much bigger then Chael and Chael walks around 230. So give me a break with this 220 nonsense.

http://www.mmaforum.com/lounge/15880...edition-3.html

2014 FFL

Robbie Lawler

Daniel Cormier
Rory Macdonald
Alan Patrick
Stephen Thompson
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote