MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rothwell vs Vera added to Ufc 164

View Single Post

Old 05-14-2013, 06:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Stapler
Heavyweight

Stapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By All
Probably feels he will be able to utilize his speed at heavyweight better. I expect him to fight pretty defensively. Still, if anyone gets a hold of him, I expect him to get rag dolled quite easily. He's between a rock and a hard place. At light heavyweight, he's so lanky and drawn out without much power either, and at heavyweight, well, do I need to really say anything about that?

In other news, I thought Rothwell got his walking papers? Well, I guess he hasn't lost twice in a row yet. His last performance was terrible and he was in awful shape though. Vera should win this fight easily if that Rothwell shows up.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Diego Sanchez
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote