MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The mother of all sponsorship deals:Chael Sonnen confirms he's got a Coca-Cola deal

View Single Post

Old 05-15-2013, 03:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Has this been confirmed by anyone other than, you know, Chael? Not that the guy's unreliable or anything.

I mean usually I'd take drinking a can of coke as irrefutable proof of quadrillion dollar sponsorships, but lately I've been seeing too many 12 year olds doing that to be sure.

I know a couple of twitter journalists have congratulated him, but they seem to be going by his word and the coke drinking more than any announcement by coca cola.
Liddellianenko is online now   Reply With Quote