MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 05-15-2013, 09:04 PM   #2828 (permalink)
xxpillowxxjp
CAN I GET AN AMEN?

xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Zerg can tech switch quickly but it's because they are such a reactive race. They HAVE to have the right units or they lose. Protoss and Terran are a little more forgiving in that aspect. Zerg also has to be micro'd very well.

Ultras are tough to deal with for sure. How good are you with drops? If you can snipe something like their spire before it finishes, it is a terribly set back for a Zerg. Also denying their third base is a big one. Generally a Zerg player wants to have 1 more base than their opponent since their units are spawned from their bases and they need the income. The biggest thing I can say. Is just scout. See if they make an early pool which means zerglings are on the way. A lot of zergs go hatchery first which means you either need to punish them or fast expand yourself

It's funny that Zerg is your hardest and Terran is my hardest to play against. Widow Mines..... -_-
thats what i always do. Send a scout after i build my barracks to where they were normally build the 2nd base. Delay that for as long as possible. I dont see too many early spawning pools but when i dont see an expansion anything at the expansion yet i always scout the base.

Thats probably where i am lacking at, widow mines. I use them... just not very many.

EDIT : Do you think it is worth building an engineer bay in the expansion spot early? or does that hardly delay you?

also my statistics this season are retarded. 84% win vs protoss. Last season i was 42 vs protoss lol.

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba
xxpillowxxjp is offline   Reply With Quote