MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 05-15-2013, 11:36 PM   #2830 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmium View Post
I haven't experienced any bugs yet. Apparently they have some P2W elements with the game though which makes me not want to play it somewhat. Marvel Heroes is coming out in a couple weeks as well as a Crusader Kings 2 expansion that looks great so I probably won't be playing Neverwinter much.
I close beta tested that also and i thought it was okay but nothing special. Its like a bad superhero version of Diablo 3. The cool aspect is that you can play buncha heros (Unlocking them or buying them) and they have different costumes you can buy. Then in game you can switch on command to which hero you want but the level switches with them ofcourse. Somewhat clunky movement and no real customization is the games downfall imho.

From what i remember about Neverwinter was that i played a mage and the enemie would die but my guy would still be casting spells. It really annoyed me.

Right now DragonsProphet really is the best game iv played in a while.