MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 05-16-2013, 12:47 AM   #2831 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
More Ni No Kuni. Great game, anyone who has a PS3 and likes RPG games owes it to themselves to play it. Don't let the art style fool you, the game is challenging and deep as hell, and the story is quite dark and mysterious, you'd be surprised how much so as the game goes along.

If you like FF7 or any of the older school RPG gameplay style (overworld map, dungeons/towns spread throughout the map, you get vehicles to fly/drive to cover more distance faster as the game goes on, you have to grind for levels otherwise you will be struggling against bosses, etc), then buy this game immediately. The battle system is different than old school games though, it's a cross between the Tales series and Pokemon, it works great.

I seriously stress anybody who has a PS3 that likes RPG games to get this immediately, I think it flew under the radar for most people (inducing myself until recently). Watch this quick review about it to get an idea of what it's about.