MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Vitor Belfort vs. Luke Rockhold Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-16-2013, 12:19 PM   #20 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Banned

TanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazh View Post
I went fishing and caught me a whale.

Was this supposed to be an insult?
I didn't mean any offense by my post, I'm just being honest. I just don't think very highly of Bisping as a fighter. The UFC and his fans across the Atlantic try to hype him up as a contender and top five middleweight but he's really just the Cheick Kongo (before his decline and subsequent departure) of the middleweight division who will never get into the VIP room or that higher cloud. I guarantee you he will be beating the Stann's and Belcher's of the division and losing to just about any elite opponent he faces.

As I said before I think Rockhold will lose but I don't think he will look bad in the process. He's a solid 6-8 fighter, just behind Anderson, Weidman, Jacare, Belfort, and Okami and I think he'll be a solid addition to the UFC for a while.
TanyaJade is offline   Reply With Quote