MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What if the WORSE happens?

View Single Post

Old 05-16-2013, 01:15 PM   #38 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadoq View Post
I'm pretty sure people, high profile, died live on screen in F1 races (Senna's name comes first from the top of my head), as well as rallying.

spectators also die in rallying every now and then

but those sports ain't going anywhere
Absolutely. The point is these are well stablished sports and it is easier to classify a car crash as an accident while somebody dying from a kick to the head delivered with bad intentions not so much. I don't no groups vowing against motorsports.
What I wanted to know is what kind of speech Dana has in his sleeve for something like that.

PS: Senna died at the tracks, but they made him to the hospital or they would have to stop the race.