MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Silva and bones picture, side to side (both are in shape)

View Single Post

Old 05-16-2013, 09:31 PM   #43 (permalink)
JohannSyer
MMA Fanatic

JohannSyer will become famous soon enoughJohannSyer will become famous soon enoughJohannSyer will become famous soon enoughJohannSyer will become famous soon enoughJohannSyer will become famous soon enoughJohannSyer will become famous soon enoughJohannSyer will become famous soon enoughJohannSyer will become famous soon enoughJohannSyer will become famous soon enough
This fight would be so amazing, so epic, that I must say: sometimes I don't even know if I really want it to happen.
If they fight one will win and the other lose. One remains a legend, the other a merely mortal. If the fight is not close, ends fast, we will rediscuss all the loser have done e people will minimize his conquers. One scenario, thats all.
But...
If they don't fight (and I dont think they will), we will discuss forever what an amazing fight it would have been. Thousands of scenarios will come to the discussions, every detail will be analised forever.
So, if they fight, the magical aura ends.

Last edited by JohannSyer : 05-16-2013 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Mispelling
JohannSyer is offline   Reply With Quote